Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Funny Narcolepsy Photos

picture of katy sleeping
Fast Asleep in Dog Cage with Party Hat on... Classic! 



Picture of Robby sleeping
Robby and I like to call this "The Xyrem Munchies."



Funny picture katy sleeping
You may stop me from snoring, but you won't wake me up! 

Funny Narcoleptic Photo
Fast asleep with my bestie after a long golf tournament. Despite the 'Cash Bar' sign in the background, we weren't drinking that day (but it is a nice touch).  And they say Narcolepsy isn't contagious? ;)


picture of Narcolepsy Conference
Typical Narcolepsy Conference... I really miss my Narco Buds!! 

Picture of Robby sleeping
Asleep in garage on kayak. 
Needless to say, we didn't make it to the river that day.


MORE HILARIOUS PICTURES COMING SOON! 



Have you fallen asleep in any hilarious places?

No comments:

Post a Comment